Sunday, November 23, 2014

Naked Zombie Girl on the Festival Run

It has been a great ride for our short film Naked Zombie Girl.  NZG played in over 15 film festivals, walking away with 5 awards.  You learn a lot by watching different people watch your film.  Also you learn a lot just watching it yourself on the big screen over and over again.  I feel the team and I have now know what we can do to improve the feature film of NZG.  Over all it has been a great experience and I would like to thank the team at Hectic Films for making it all possible.  I would also like to thank the people that have watched/supported it all this time. We have teamed up with FRI to make this into a full feature.  We will keep you posted!

I hope you are all ready for the feature of Naked Zombie Girl!

Much Love,
Rickey Bird




No comments:

Post a Comment