Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Machine Gun Baby Announcement!



There is never a dull moment when you’re riding around with Hectic Films. Production is already underway on Machine Gun Baby, and what a whirlwind it has become, from blowing up televisions to pushing the boundaries of creativity. The action, excitement, and colorful characters that make their way into the film are almost too good to be true.

It is with a gleeful squeal of fan-boy excitement that I have the pleasure to officially announce that Brinke Stevens (“Tales from the Darkside”, “Teenage Exorcist”) has joined the cast!  



While I can’t yet give away too many details or peel back the veil to show you some behind the scenes pictures. I have been given the green light to introduce you to the concept art by Craig Frasier.

So World, I give you, the Machine Gun Baby!


As a parting gift, I snuck into the Hectic Films Productions vault of secrets and grabbed a picture of Rickey Bird checking out the in progress build of our favorite little diaper dragging anti-hero and thought I would share it with you all. 


Well, looks like their anti-piracy procedures are up to date. Maybe in the future, I can bring you the real deal!



Don’t forget to follow the blog for updates, behind the scenes treats, as well as release details in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment