Thursday, December 20, 2012

The End of the World and Hobbits?

According to the Mayan Calendar the world is supposed to end tomorrow.  My guess is as good as anyone's but really you don't think the Mayan's just stopped?   Maybe the calendar guy died and the rest of the Mayan's were like screw it?  Now because of this Mayan Calendar ending in 2012 we have our memorable end of the world theme for the next decade where we will all look back at this (like we did with Y2K) and laugh because the world is not going to end anytime soon.  The super insane end of the world nuts can rest easy until the next doomsday prediction. Although I do agree that there is an expiration date on the world, I don't think we will see it in our lifetime.  I just wonder what is going to be the next big scare for the end of the world.  I really hope its aliens just because that would be awesome!!  Well if you wanna check out a list of what the Mayan Calendar has successfully predicted you can check that out HERE.  Or there is a cool link on Wikipedia called the 2012 Phenomenon.  Kinda cool to check out.  For me I think I will go see The Hobbit again because that movie was awesome and way better then the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  So go see a movie! Oh and here is the trailer:



No comments:

Post a Comment